Construction Week is the Biggest in Years!
Jan 31 – Feb 2, 2023
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
The National Association of Home Builders International Builders’ Show
(NAHB IBS) is one of the most highly anticipated events in the home building and remodeling industry. This year’s event is taking place from February 1st to the 3rd at the Las Vegas Convention Center, bringing together thousands of professionals in the field, including home builders, contractors, remodelers, and kitchen and bath dealers.
At the NAHB IBS, attendees have the opportunity to explore the latest trends, products, and services in the industry, attend educational sessions and workshops, and network with peers and industry leaders. The Design and Construction Week, in particular, is a key highlight of the event, focusing on topics such as kitchen and bath design, remodeling, and home construction. It’s pretty incredible, there are 5 co-located exhibits this year that attendees can take advantage of simultaneously:
- NAHB International Builders’ Show
- Las Vegas Winter Market (LVMKT)
- National Hardware Show (NHS)
- The International Surface Event (TISE)
- NKBA Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
After the long hiatus, this is a fantastic opportunity to catch up with what is going on in the industry as a whole.
At Just Conversion Marketing, we understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve in the home building and remodeling industry.
Our team of experts offers a range of turnkey marketing solutions designed to help our clients achieve results and revenue growth. Our expertise in the industry and focus on results-driven solutions sets us apart from other marketing agencies and makes us the ideal partner for kitchen and bath dealers, remodelers, and home contractors looking to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Here is the Tuesday Schedule
- 8 AM – 9 AM DCW Opening Ceremonies Powered by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, featuring Mike Rowe (Westgate – Lobby Level – Paradise Event Center, Doors open at 7 AM)
- 7:30 AM – 3 PM The 2023 New American Home® – Complimentary Tours* (Grand Lobby)
- 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM – IBS Centrals
- 9 AM – 5 PM – Exhibits (Central, South & West Halls)
- 9 AM – 5 PM – Outdoor Exhibits (Silver Parking Lot 1)
- 9 AM – 5 PM Construction Performance Zone (South Hall – SU844)
- 9 AM – 5 PM Craft Techniques Zone (West Hall – W1432)
- 9 AM – 5 PM New Product Zone (Central Hall – C1049)
- 9 AM – 5 PM Start-Up Zone (West Hall – W2054)
- 9 AM – 5 PM Home Technology Zone (West Hall – W5371)
- 9:30 AM – 5 PM Education Sessions
- 10 AM – 11 AM Game Changers Session* – Becky Hammon (West Hall – IBS Spotlight Room – W326)
- 3 PM – 5 PM The Spot Happy Hour (South Hall – SU663)
- 3 PM – 6 PM IBS U40 & Young Professional Meet-Up (IBS Outdoor Exhibits, Professional Builder® Show Village)
- 5 PM – 10 PM The Nationals – Presenting the Best of 55+ Housing Awards, Global Innovation Awards & NAHB Honors (Caesars Palace)
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM IBS House Party Sponsored by Chase (Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub) SOLD OUT
You can also download the NAHB IBS app for iOS and Android to stay up-to-date with the latest events and schedule changes during the conference.
The NAHB IBS Design and Construction Week is a must-attend event for anyone in the home building and remodeling industry. With a focus on education, networking, and the latest industry trends and technologies, it’s the perfect opportunity to grow your business and stay ahead of the competition. To learn more about how Just Conversion Marketing can help your business succeed, contact us or learn more about us!